Wednesday, April 24, 2019

StressDoc Enterprises 2.0 is up and running

After months of work, I revamped a 20 year old website in the StressDoc 2.0 Project. It was a long process, but I'm pleased with the results. Stressdoc.com  had literally hundreds of sub pages,with articles and other content but not in the much of indexing other than standard hyperlinks. The project represents one of the largest web page overhauls I've ever done but also represents my leap into helping a business expand beyond it s normal parameters with digital marking and youtube content.

I've already produced a lot of video content and we have a lot more in the works. Looking forward to also stretching into my ISD work. We have installed an LMS and have plans for e-content delivery. I live for these broad projects that stretch my skillsets!



No comments: